Thursday 21 January 2021

A few more days...

Hello again,

While I've got quite a lot done for this next preview update (about 125 lines of patch notes so far), I've not quite made enough progress on Nyan's romance content to feel comfortable releasing it tonight. I'd also like to include at least a small Fields encounter as part of the preview, so with those two things in mind, I'll once again need to delay this release by a few days.

I think that what I've currently got done is probably already enough for a preview release, but I really wanted to get Nyan's romance content completed up to the point past going for a restaurant date (which I'm almost at). I promise that this preview really will be released by the end of this weekend, even if it's not completely up to the point I wanted.

Sorry again, and I'll see you in the next post in a few days (with the preview release)!