Sorry that this post is so late - I'd got my original citadel framework all ready by Monday, but then decided on Tuesday that I didn't like several aspects of it, so I've been reworking it and trying to get it all ready in time for tonight's github update.
I didn't manage to get everything done (losing to the boss results in a simple 'thrown out' action, instead of the far more involved scenes that will be in the final version), and all of the text is still placeholder. If you decide to build and test this version, I'd advise saving your game first, so that you can reload it and run through the content when it's finished. There is also the strong possibility of bugs in this content, as I've completely run out of time in which to test it.
I really want to get this all finished off before the start of next week's v0.3 work, so it's highly likely that there will be a further github/Patreon preview of 0.2.12.6 released before the weekend is over. It will have all the citadel dialogue added, as well as the finished 'boss fight loss' route that I have planned.
So, for the next few days, please bear with this possibly buggy version (if you choose to build and test it)! It will be updated very soon!
As always, I build these previews for backers on Patreon, but if you're not a patron, you can also build these previews yourself from the public github (which is always kept up to date with the very latest version): https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public (There's a build tutorial here.)
If you do build the game through github, please remember that these are preview releases, and there is a lot of half-finished content (and most likely bugs)!
IMPORTANT: If you're building through github, you'll now need to place the 'liliths-throne-public/res' folder in the same directory as the exported .jar!
ALSO IMPORTANT: Only the 'dev' branch of the github is updated to 0.2.12.5, with 'master' kept at 0.2.12. Make sure you build from dev!
Version 0.2.12.5 patch notes:
- Added the majority of the framework for the citadel, which can be entered and tested. Warning: I'd advise saving your game before going through it, so you can reload and do the content once it's fully finished in 0.2.12.6.
- Added a map of the museum in the prologue.
- Simplified getting data from XML. Refactored clothing mod loading from file. Fixed mod loading issue, so that when XML file is found invalid, the loading of it is halted, error logged and program continues trying loading other mods. (#657 by BlazingMagpie)
- Tidied up pregnancy calculation code. (#736 by Pimgd)
- Added sexual orientation preferences. (#766 by GalacticOtter)
- Added condom durability code. (#903 by picobyte)
- Fixed bug where occupants who have moved out get duplicated descriptions on Harpy Nest tiles. (#934 by KittenBarrage)
- Improved mod error descriptions, and fixed support for core attributes. (#969 by Pimgd, #945 by CognitiveMist)
- Corrected misspelled instances of 'coreAtributes' in clothing xml files. (#967 by Pimgd)
- Deduplicated code in the Pregnancy Stats screen, and added a percentage of offspring encountered readout at the top. (#917 by uglybeard)
- Added font support for non-windows systems. (#919 by DJ4ddi)
- Typo fixes in weapon files. (#965 by Pimgd)
- Made improvements to NPC loading method, so games now load faster. (#949 by AlacoGit)
- Made considerable optimizations to all svg images, which should speed up the game wherever lots of icons are rendered. (#940 by DJ4ddi)
- For clothing: Added a 'midnight' colour variation for purple, blue, and red. Also added 'deep pink', 'hot pink' and 'mustard yellow'.
- Made 'leather belt' unisex.
- NPC affection displays in the character sheet screen now only shows affection towards their relations, unique NPCs, your slaves, and friendly occupants.
- In the 'Characters present' box in the top-right, added an indication of background NPCs present in each tile.
- The eggplant can now be enchanted.
- Fixed parsing error in Hyorlyss's fortress.
- Fixed issue with button tooltips when managing NPCs clothing in the inventory screen.
- Fixed issue where if you had the sadist fetish, dealing damage would softlock combat.
- Fixed issue with 'kneeling oral' position having incorrect description at start of sex.
- Fixed background errors when saving a game after removing modding clothing/weapons from your mod folders.
- Fixed reindeer overseers' interaction menu being available on their 'home' tile, but not the tile they're actually in. (Fixed by moving their home tile to always be the tile they're in.)
- Fixed katherine and Kelly getting stuck on the stairs in Zaranix's home. (They move around the area after you're cleared that part of the main quest.)
- Fixed some minor inconsistent descriptions, typos, and parsing errors.
- Fixed issue where spectators would join the sex scene when switching to the doggy style position.
- Fixed issue where combat in the imp fortresses would never end if you were playing on higher difficulties. Also fixed bug where post-combat sex could sometimes result in a never-ending masturbation scene.
- Fixed fluids not being described correctly when you gained an addiction for them.
- Fixed incorrect equip/unequip descriptions for all of the Siren's clothing, distressed jeans, hakama, gothic boots, and striped gloves.
- Added correct association with oral fetishes to the 'Thrust into mouth' and 'Take into mouth' actions during paizuri.
- Fixed incorrect title for the stop paizuri action.
- Fixed issue with oral actions not being available in face sitting position is the one doing the sitting was interacting with their partner's groin in any way.
- Fixed arcane elemental being described as being bound to air.
- Fixed 'initial penetration' text when starting a footjob not taking into account any shoes/socks being worn.
- Fixed parser error in the prologue's sex scene.
- You can no longer modify unique and non-slave NPCs' fetishes, just like you can't TF them. The hypno watch is considered a fetish-altering item for this.