Version 0.1.1 is mainly an update to the back-end engine code and the way the UI looks. In fact, the content in 0.1.1 is even more broken that it was in 0.1.0! It is still very much in a prototype stage, with the first 'real' release slated for version 0.1.5. Here is the download link for version 0.1.1:
Download link: Google Drive
Lilith's Throne requires java to be installed on your computer.
Be aware: This version is a mess. There are game-breaking bugs, almost no content, and it has not been tested as an executable jar. I strongly advise waiting for release 0.1.5 before playing the game.
- -Changed the main story slightly.
- -Changed the prologue to fit into the updated main story.
- -Re-wrote most of her scenes to fit into the updated story structure
- -Drafted her first three romance quests, not yet added though (total of five planned).
- -Implemented framework for main, side and romance quests.
- -Added quest tracking on phone screen.
- -Quests reward you with experience when completed.
- -Complete re-vamp of response UI.
- -Default resolution is now 1200x800. This has allowed better control over UI design.
- -Adjusted font size, line spacing and maximum width of content for better readability.
- -Refined phone screen menu (~50% done).
- -Refined options menu.
- -Slight update to combat UI.
- -Can no longer highlight elements in outer UI.
- -A lot of css changes to fix layout bugs.
- -Improved inventory UI.
- -Tidied up map (removed connectors and changed colours).
- -Fixed jinx removal bug.
- -Fixed displaced descriptions in clothing tooltip.
- -Added more random names for character creation.
- -Slightly altered some colour values.
You can see some of the UI changes in these comparison pictures. Please note that all of the text is a first draft placeholder, and will be changed before version 0.1.5.
Version 0.1.2 will be released on November 1st. It will be mainly focused on adding story content, combat and sex scenes.