Saturday 4 December 2021

Progress News

Hello,

Once again I'm sorry about the delay and lack of progress posts since the last release; I've been going through some quite turbulent times in my life over the past couple of months, with a recent event in particular making it very difficult for me to get much work done on Lilith's Throne. Despite this recent lack of progress, I'm still completely committed to the game's development, and I expect to be back to working at full pace within the next couple of days.

As it currently stands, the preview version of v0.4.2.5 is still a way off from being ready for release. I still have to add and write the content for the shopkeepers in Elis, so I'm not expecting to have it ready until next weekend. Again I'm really sorry about these delays, and I'll do my best to catch up and get this version (and then the public one after) released as soon as I can.

Thank you all so much once again for your patience and understanding. This time I'll definitely make another post early next week to let you know how things are going, so I'll see you again then!