Sunday 5 February 2023

Progress News

Hello again,

I really am so sorry about how long this update is taking me to get done. I've been making progress on it, but things have been quite difficult for me recently, so that's why it's been far slower than normal. Anyway, I've decided that I'll get the preview version released to you by this time next week, no matter what state it's in.

Thank you all so, so much for your patience during this time. I've been doing my best to get this version completed, and will continue to do so until the release next Saturday (11th)!


P.S. There's some talk about blogger rolling out some heavy-handed age verification, so if you soon find yourself unable to access this blog, then I post all of the same information on my SubscribeStar (https://subscribestar.adult/innoxia). You can also keep track of what's going on by joining the LT discord.

Edit (Saturday, 11th): I'm almost there, but I still have quite a few bugs to fix and then some PRs to merge, so the release will be tomorrow night (Sunday) instead. Sorry!

Edit (Sunday, 12th): The bugs are taking longer to fix than I expected, due to there being so many of them. I'll have to delay the release again, but it will be out no later than Tuesday (14th)!

Edit (Tuesday, 14th): Aaaah! There are still bugs that I'm working on, but it really won't be much longer now! I'm so, so sorry about all these delays!!!