Sunday 26 March 2023

Delay...

I'm so sorry, but I still haven't managed to get the release into a state that's ready for release. I typed out a big post to explain, but it just felt like giving excuses, so I'll just say that I'm still doing my best, and that I'll get the next release out to you as soon as I can. I also want to say that I know that these delays are completely unacceptable, and I fully understand if you want to stop supporting me, and please know that I'm extremely grateful for any and all support you've given.

I won't give a release date for this next version again, as I keep on utterly failing to stick to them. I'll get it released as soon as I possibly can, and I'll make weekly progress reports to let you know what's going on. Sorry again for letting you down once again, and at the last minute at that.