I apologise for not making a post sooner; I have been working on LT since my last post, but I haven't made a complete version that's suitable for release. The sex scene recording system which I was implementing required a complex refactor of the code and then additional mechanics on top of that to get it working. I ended up reverting my progress twice during this, and then when I got something working it was clunky and I felt that it was more trouble than it was worth to continue to rewrite a lot of the sex scene dialogue parsing system in order to get it fully functional. The side quest content which I was writing as part of this will likely be reused at some point in the future but for now I've set it all aside.
In doing all of this I wasted a great deal of time, and at the end of it all I felt completely defeated. It's at that point that the ten years of working on LT without taking a holiday finally caught up with me, and I pretty much completely burnt out, crashed out, and shut down. I continued to plan out the main story and make a plan of how the combat system will be tweaked to improve it without a major rewrite, but the progress I was making on coding the game slowed down to a crawl. I didn't know how to communicate this with all of you, so I just locked myself away while doing this and hoped that I could get something substantial done in order to give you a real update. Obviously that was a huge mistake, and I am very sorry for not letting you know what was going on.
The update which I've been working on does have a lot of bug fixes and other minor things added to it, but the main quest content which I'm adding is not in a finished state. I'm going to get that finished over this next week and release an update at the weekend. Even if the content is not finished, I will release all of the bug fixes and associated minor additions at that time.
To all of you who supported me on SubscribeStar during this time, please be assured that your support was not wasted in any way. It's thanks to you that I am able to continue working on LT, and while my results have been less than stellar over the past year, I am committed to finishing this game, even if takes me another ten years.
Thank you again for your support, and I am very sorry about all of this. I'll see you again next weekend.
Note: My SubscribeStar page is currently under review, so I can't post this message on there. Once that issue is resolved, I'll post this over there as well.