Friday 23 December 2016

Rolling into Version 0.1.6

I've decided to just roll version 0.1.53 into 0.1.6, so release is going to be delayed for a little while longer. The reason for this is that I wanted to combine a lot of the bug fixes I've done into a release that contains some new content.

Version 0.1.6 will be the release that's announced on TFGamesSite, and I've decided to delay this release until the start of the new year for several reasons:

  • If I release version 0.1.6 now, I wouldn't have much time over the holidays to respond to feedback.
  • Version 0.1.6 will be the first impression of the game for everyone, so I want it to be as polished and well-tested as possible (within a reasonable time-frame).
  • I want to add some more content before the first announcement. I'd like to have pregnancy mechanics, the nightlife district, Pix's sex scene, Lilaya's romance quest, and the next stage of the main quest in the game before announcement. (As well as a few other things.)
  • As such, there's no release today, and the next release will be Version 0.1.6 on Tuesday 3rd January 2017!

    Happy Christmas to anyone reading this (and to all you web-crawlers)!