Monday 4 June 2018

Version 0.2.7 Focus

Hello again! :3

For 0.2.7, I want to focus on getting a lot of the bugs and pull requests over on github sorted out. The number of bug reports on the issue tracker has climbed to well over a hundred, and I really need to get this under control before it becomes unmanageable.

Alongside fixing these bugs, I want to get the game's sex content improved. I want to add in checks for different body parts, which will then be used to return variations in descriptions. (e.g. Comparing penis size/girth to orifice capacity, using horns as handles during sex, adding size difference content, etc.) I also want to add mod support for sex actions, as well as (finally) updating Lilaya's and Kate's chair sex scenes to use the updated sex system.

I know that these goals seem a lot less than the ones in my previous posts, but after the series of delays and failing to meet all of my goals in every version, I decided to really cut them back in order to guarantee that I get all of them done. I have some extra internal goals listed alongside these, but I decided to not publish them here so as to avoid disappointment if I don't meet all of them. ^^

The full, public release of 0.2.7 will be out on the night of Wednesday, 13th. There will also be a github/patreon progress update on the night of Wednesday, 6th. :3


Focus for 0.2.7:

Main focus: Bugs and Pull requests
- There are well over a hundred bug reports that have stacked up. I really need to get these under control.

Secondary focus: Sex content improvements
- Add modding framework for sex actions.
- Update Lilaya's and Kate's chair sex scenes.
- Improve sex descriptions.
- Add support for NPC-on-NPC actions (all sex action descriptions currently assume one partner is the player).
- Add support for random attackers having sex with your companions upon combat loss (requires NPC-on-NPC support first).

The next few versions:

The main things that I'm going to be focusing on over the next few versions after this (0.2.8 & 0.2.9) will be:

- Adding Imp Fortresses.
- Nightlife content.
- Non-slavery way to get NPCs to move in with you.
- Axel's quest.
- Claire's quest (related to the teleportation spell).
- Main Quest content (with Lyssieth's palace).
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).
- Adding mod support for items and weapons.


P.S. I will try to keep up with comments, but if you have a question that you really want an answer to, please join the LT discord and @Innoxia me. ^^