Tuesday 19 June 2018

Version 0.2.8 Focus

Hello once again! :3

For this version, I'm going to be focusing on converting sex actions to the new NPC-on-NPC format, as well as adding content for the Nightlife area. While I'd like to get the non-slavery way for NPCs to move in with you added as part of that, I don't think I'll get enough time to do it properly (due to there being so much sex action conversion work to do), so that will most likely be in 0.2.9.

I'm sorry that the content for Lyssieth and Submission's imps keeps being pushed back. In my original design for Lilith's Throne, I didn't anticipate adding NPC-on-NPC sex scenes, so all the work I've done on sex actions so far has been purely for the case of "Player on NPC". Converting these actions into a format suitable for NPC-on-NPC is going to take a little while, but I think it's worth doing at this stage. Once it's finished, it's going to allow for things like spitroasting with the player not in the middle, large group sex scenes, voyeurism scenes, and having both you and your companions having sex after combat together. ^^

For tomorrow's github/Patreon update, I should have all of the sex action code rework completely finished, along with adding support for foot, tentacle, and large clit content. I should also have a few of the sex actions converted to the NPC-on-NPC format, which will allow the current threesomes to support NPC interaction. After I've got this done, I'll move on to working on Nightlife content, which will be ready for the full release on the 27th.

So, to clarify, the full, public release of 0.2.8 will be out on the night of Wednesday, 27th. The github/patreon progress update will be out on the night of Wednesday, 20th. :3


Focus for 0.2.8:

Main focus: Nightlife content & Bug fixes
- There are still a lot of bugs in the game, so I need to spend some time fixing these.
- After the preview this Wednesday, I'll move on to adding Nightlife content.


Secondary focus: Continued sex content work
- Add modding framework for sex actions.
- Work on converting sex actions to the NPC-on-NPC format, improving descriptions as I go.
- Update chair sex scenes and add an oral position for it.
- Make Roxy's facesitting sex position available for all sex scenes.
- Add support for random attackers having sex with your companions upon combat loss (requires NPC-on-NPC support to be fully finished, which will run over into 0.2.9).

The next few versions:

The main things that I'm going to be focusing on over the next few versions after this (up to 0.3) will be:

- Adding Imp Fortresses.
- Non-slavery way to get NPCs to move in with you.
- Axel's quest.
- Claire's quest (related to the teleportation spell).
- Main Quest content (with Lyssieth's palace).
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).
- Adding mod support for items and weapons.


P.S. I will try to keep up with comments, but if you have a question that you really want an answer to, please join the LT discord and @Innoxia me. ^^