Sunday 9 September 2018

Feeling Better

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your kind words, and I'm happy to let you know that I'm (finally) feeling a lot better today, and will have completely recovered by Monday.

This week, I'll get to work on finishing off as many of last version's targets as possible, which will mainly be the imp content and sex action improvements. I'll also try to fit in as many of the secondary goals as possible, but I don't want to promise too much, and will just concentrate on trying to get as much done as I possibly can. ^^

As it would be a bit of a stretch to get a meaningful release out this week, I'll keep the targeted release date for 0.2.11 (which will be a full public release again) at the 19th September. After that, I'll move on to v0.2.11.5 -> v0.3, which I hope to have ready either by the end of this month, or at the very start of the next.

Thank you all again for your supportive comments, and for being so understanding. I'll make a progress post this next week to let you all know how it's going. ^^