Tuesday 14 August 2018

Version 0.2.11 Focus

Hello again!

With the non-slavery occupants and nightlife content added, I'm now very close to (finally) moving on to version 0.3, which will see the addition of the next stage of the main quest (involving Lyssieth), as well as that of a new map (the Foloi Fields). Before getting to that, however, I'd like to finish off the last few things that really need some work, so that I'm not leaving behind half-finished content when I move on to adding content for the new map.

The major things that really need to be finished are the imp fortresses, imp gang attacks, and the Submission random attackers' dialogue. I also need to add in content for the slavery permissions (outside freedom and silence/crawling are the main ones), as well as improving the sex action descriptions to properly take into account body parts.

I'd also like to get Alexa's, Axel's, and Claire's quests added, but I'm not going to push 0.3 any further back if I don't manage to get all these done in time. No matter what happens, the version after this one will be 0.3, and will include the new map/races/main story content.

There's also a lot of bug fixing and other minor things to get done, but, once again, those will not delay 0.3 any further.


Release dates:

When I made the hotfix release post yesterday, I thought that I'd aim for slightly delayed release dates (of the 17th and 23rd) in order to get enough content out for this version. After thinking about it a little more today, however, I feel as though that's going to just end up with my Wednesday release schedule getting messed up again, while also not giving me quite enough time to get all of the content finished that I want. As a result, I'm going to do what I did for 0.2.10 again, and make the preview release the next Wednesday (22nd), with the full release coming out on the 29th.

I know it must be a little frustrating for the release dates to be pushed back like this, but having spent too much time on the hotfix (again), I'm not left with much choice. It was either doing this, or breaking with my Wednesday release schedule and rushing to try and get content added (which would most likely have ended up with bugs and delays anyway).

So, for that reason, the next update will be on the night of the 22nd-23rd August, and will be a Patreon/github progress update. The full release will then be out the following week, on the night of the 29th-30th.


Focus for 0.2.11:

Priority:

Imp & Submission attacker content.
- Adding Imp gang attacks and unique encounter descriptions.
- Adding repeatable miniquests to clear Imp Fortresses.
- Giving generic Submission attackers unique dialogue.

Moving in content for all generic NPCs and offspring.
- Need to add it for: Demons in alleyways, harpies in nests, Submission attackers, Bat Cavern attackers, and offspring.

Improve sex action descriptions.
- Comparing penis size/girth to orifice capacity, using horns as handles during sex, adding size difference content, etc.

Slavery basics completed.
- Add content for all slavery permissions and improve management.

Mod support.
- Add support for sex actions, items, and weapons.

Extra:

Alexa's quest.
- Will involve a small quest to help get customers, then some romance options.

Axel's quest.
- Will have a new internal map for the Rat Warrens, as well as a new unique NPC.

Claire's quest.
- Will have a new internal map and items.

Content poll winners.
- Add a way to buy Brax from Candi.
- Add Enforcer encounter in alleyways.


P.S. If you have any questions that you'd really like me to answer, please join the LT Discord and @Innoxia me. ^^