Tuesday 12 February 2019

Plan for 0.3.1

Hello again!

As I said previously, I wanted to make this post to outline my plans for the upcoming public release of v0.3.1. As it's been far too long since a public release, I'm going to cut back the goals that were originally planned for v0.3.1 so that I can get it wrapped up and ready for the end of this week. As a result of this, everything that was originally planned for v0.3.1 is going to be pushed back to v0.3.2, and instead, I'm going to be concentrating on finishing off the final things that I had planned for v0.3.0.5.

As you can see, I've also cut the planned encounters down to just the one centaur one. I really don't think that I will, but if I do run out of time, I'll cut it and include it in v0.3.2.


v0.3.1 tasks:

1. Add world map travel system.
    - Keyboard movement.
    - Mouse click path movement.
2. Add unique dialogue for offspring moving in to live with you.
    - Initial encounter scene variation.
    - Moving in variation.
    - Unique talk scenes.
    - Their apartment scenes.
3. Add orgasm denial scenes.
    - Add NPC behaviour for denial.
    - Add sex action(s).
    - Add variations for if chastity belt/cage is being worn.
4. Add a centaur field exploration encounter. (Will be cut if I run out of time.)
    - Tidy up encounter code.
    - Enable movement over field tiles.
    - Add dialogue framework.
    - Write dialogue.
    - Test.
5. Fix bugs and polish.
    - I'll try to spend the last day before release doing this, so that the release is as bug-free as possible.


I didn't manage to keep up with crossing items off the task list very well for v0.3.0.5, but I will try to do better with this one. I know I said that I wasn't going to give release dates anymore, but as this version has taken so long for me to get ready, I definitely don't want to be releasing it any later than in the Friday-Sunday (15th-17th) time period.

Once v0.3.1 is out, I will make a post detailing the updated task list for the content that will be in v0.3.2, which will mostly consist of the original tasks that I had planned for this version.