Saturday 9 March 2019

Progress towards v0.3.1.5

Hello once again!

As I said I would at the bottom of the last update post, I spent most of this week focusing on bug fixes and other minor tweaks. I am a little behind where I wanted to be, however, due to the time lost in dealing with Patreon's vague emails concerning their attempts at censoring Lilith's Throne. Almost all of the time set aside for today's work was lost in dealing with their sudden 4-hour time limit in which to get matters resolved, and then responding to the resulting messages of concern. Please understand that this was a one-off event, and I promise that I will do my best to catch up on today's missed work on Monday, after which I will push v0.3.1.5 to github.

I have pushed my current local branch (which I've labelled as v0.3.1.2) to the dev branch on github, and you can see the current patch notes here: https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public/blob/dev/src/com/lilithsthrone/res/doc/todo_list.txt#L126

I expect to have v0.3.1.5 pushed to github on Tuesday night, and considering that my Patreon page has been closed down, I will probably get a packaged build of it out for everyone, either on that same night or on Wednesday.

I also just want to thank you for any and all support you might have given over on Patreon while it was still active, and reassure you that development of Lilith's Throne will continue at full pace for the foreseeable future.