Tuesday 2 April 2019

Update on Friday

Hello everyone,

Just to keep you all updated, I pushed my code to the github's dev branch on Friday, so if you wanted to see what I've got done so far, you can take a look there. Yesterday and today I've been fixing the huge amount of bugs that have piled up, and will spend tomorrow working on those which still remain on my 'todo for v0.3.2.1' list. After that, I'll try to merge some PRs, get at least a small centaur encounter added, and get some other minor things done. I'll then package and release the full version of 0.3.2.1 this Friday, 5th April.

Thank you all for your bug reports and feedback; I will do my best to get as many as possible addressed in time for v0.3.2.1, but no doubt some will end up rolling over into the next version...

Also, I'm sorry for the abruptness in my last post; I wasn't feeling 100% at the time, and just quickly wrote it and posted it without thinking. I'll try not to let that happen again.