Saturday 15 February 2020

Minor delay on v0.3.7's release

Sorry to once again be announcing a delay, but I just need a few more days in which to get Helena's romance quest added into the game. Finishing the work on the penetrative size-difference content took longer than I expected, and so I'm currently in a state where the framework of Helena's quest is almost finished, but will then still require a couple of days of writing and testing.

I'll do my best to get v0.3.7 out by the end of the weekend, but it's highly likely that it'll take more time than I except, so instead I'll say that v0.3.7's release will now be on the night of Tuesday, 18th.

I'm really sorry once again for delaying it like this at the last moment. I thought I'd be able to get it done by tonight, but then I kept on running into minor issues that ate up all my time...