Saturday 7 March 2020

Progress news

Hello again!

As mentioned in my previous post, this is just an update to let you know how things are progressing towards v0.3.7's release.

Over the past several days I've managed to get most of Helena's romance quest finished, although I made some slight changes to my plans so as to include a few more scenes with Scarlett. I still need to get those scenes finished, and then I need to add some Helena dating content as well as get some more of Axel's quest placeholders filled in. I'd also like to take a day or two to get some more bugs fixed, so with all that in mind, I'm not going to be able to get v0.3.7 out by Monday, and it will instead likely be ready by Friday 13th.

For the sake of clarity, I've made this short list of tasks that I need to complete before v0.3.7's release:
- Finish adding a few scenes for Scarlett.
- Add Helena dating content (which is unlocked after completing her quest).
- Fill in some Axel placeholders.
- Fix more bugs.

I'll make another post around Tuesday or Wednesday to give you a further update on how things are progressing. I expect to have just the Axel placeholders and bug fixes left to do by that time, but we shall see...