Saturday 2 May 2020

Small delay...

Hello again,

While I've got quite a few bugs fixed and other small things added over this past week, I haven't quite managed to get Natalya's content finished. As such, I'm going to delay the github/SubscribeStar preview by just a couple of days so that I can avoid releasing it with placeholders still being present.

I should be able to get Natalya's content finished by this time on Sunday, so expect another post then. Sorry about leaving news of this delay until the last minute; I kept on thinking that I'd be able to get it into a state ready for release, but it's clear now that I didn't have enough time...

This shouldn't affect the release date of the full version of v0.3.8 by too much, so that should still be out next Friday or Saturday. Thank you all for your patience!

Update: I need an extra couple of days, so the preview should now be out on the night of Tuesday, 5th. Sorry about the delay...