Saturday 30 May 2020

Plan for v0.3.9

Hello again,

I don't think that there are any severe game-breaking bugs in v0.3.8.1, so instead of putting out another hotfix, I'm going to roll my current progress into v0.3.8.5. There are just a few things left for me to finish off for this next version, so I hope that it won't take me too long to get v0.3.9 finished (although filling in the placeholders for the Rat Warrens might take some time).

Anyway, to let you know what I'm going to be working on, here's my plan:

v0.3.8.5 (Preview):
- Add Dominion Enforcer encounters (this will just be a very small encounter).
- Fill in more of the Rat Warrens placeholders.
- Fix bugs.

v0.3.9 (Full Release):
- Finish filling in Rat Warrens placeholders.
- Add a small amount of new content (only things which are very limited in scope, such as adding the spa room upgrade).
- Fix more bugs.

As you can see, I'm not giving myself many targets for this version, as I don't want to get bogged down in adding any more new content when v0.4 (and therefore the Fields content) is so close. Due to always missing them, I won't give release date targets for either v0.3.8.5 or v0.3.9, and instead I will keep you updated with small progress posts while I work on them.

Thank you all for your patience and feedback in the comments.