Thursday 17 March 2022

Progress News

Hello again,

This is just a very small post to keep you updated on how things are going towards the next version's release. So, to get on with it, I'm currently just slightly behind where I wanted to be right now. I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to get all of the planned content finished by Friday evening as I'd hoped, but if not, then it will only be one day late. So, to be safe, I'll say that this next update will be out on the evening of Saturday, 19th.

Sorry about this small delay; I'll do my best to get the tavern content all completely finished for this release, after which I'll be moving on to finally get more main story content added. Thank you all once again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you in a few days with v0.4.4!