Wednesday 22 June 2022

Plan for v0.4.4.5

Hello once again!

This is just a quick post to let you know what I'm working on for the next preview version of 0.4.4.5, as well as how long it's likely going to take me.

So, as to what I've been working on, as well as what I want to get done for this next release, I have the following goals:
- Fix bugs. (Partially done.)
- Merge PR's from github, i.e. implementing fixes and other things from contributors. (Done.)
- Add some minor content here and there. (Mostly done.)
- Work towards getting the next stage of the main quest added. (Not yet done.)

I'm going to have some disruption to my work this week which is going to last at least a few days, and so although the goals I've outlined above are not particularly time consuming (with the exception of the main quest content), the preview/SubscribeStar release of v0.4.4.5 will be Friday 1st July at the earliest.

Thank you all so much once again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll make another post next week to keep you updated on how things are going, so I'll see you again then!