Thursday 18 August 2022

Progress News

Hello again!

This is just a small post to keep you all updated on my current progress, as well as to outline what I've got planned for the v0.4.5.5 (Preview) and v0.4.6 (Public) releases.

So, since the release on Friday, I've been focused on fixing bugs and adding some more functionality to a couple of the game's systems. I'm going to continue focusing on bug fixes tomorrow, and then over the weekend I'm going to get the deer race added, as well as adding the framework for the Amazon camp. Then next week I'll be focusing on writing Amazon camp content and adding a few other extra things in time for the preview's release.

After the preview, I'm planning on adding the next stage of the main quest for the public release of v0.4.6. That will likely end up taking me a couple of weeks, so there might be an additional preview update between v0.4.5.5 and v0.4.6 so that I can get the framework released and tested before the public release.

Thank you all so much once again for your continued (or new) interest in Lilith's Throne! I'll make another post before the preview release next week to let you know how things are going, so I'll see you again then!