Monday 27 November 2023

Still Alive

Hello, I'm just making this post to let you all know that I'm still here and working on Lilith's Throne, but progress hasn't been very good since my last post. I've been feeling very stressed and down recently, which has made it very hard to focus on LT's content. I'll get the release out to you as soon as I possibly can, which really shouldn't be too much longer now.

I'm sorry that I didn't make this post sooner. I feel terribly guilty about not having the update ready for you, and I really will do my best to get it finished as soon as possible. I feel like I really don't deserve your support with how poor my performance has been recently, but I am very grateful for it and will do my best going forwards to make enough content to perhaps be worthy of it.

I really am very sorry once again for the lack of updates and poor communication. I really will try to improve. Thank you for your patience.