Tuesday 5 September 2017

Weekly goals for v0.1.84

Hello once again, this is the scheduled post outlining my weekly targets!

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about save game compatibility by now, but it's proving to be a little more complex than I ever imagined. I've learned my lesson from the delay caused by the new body part system, so I'm going to be working on the save game compatibility in a separate branch on github. This will ensure that Friday's release will not run into any unexpected delays, and I'll be free to work on some more interesting stuff (like slavery and incest content) at the same time.

I've also learned my lesson about time estimates, so while I might once have said that I'll get the save game compatibility work done for Friday, now I'm more inclined to say that it will be a two or three week-long side-project that I'll be working on alongside some more interesting stuff. I hope you can all manage with the character export/import until it's done. :(

Once again, I'll try to keep this list updated during the week. A green X means that it's done.


Weekly goals:

X Finish Kate's shop.

X Finish implementing the cowgirl position.

X Implement slavery basics.

X Finish Alexa's quest content.

X Add in some proper dialogue and interactions for the incest content.

X Add in some forced transformation content.

X Add Paizuri, thigh sex, and hotdogging.

X Do a lot of some bug fixing.

X Merge pull requests.


Ongoing projects:

Implement new saving system:
X Try and get all Serializable objects to work between versions. (This didn't work.)
X Decide on using XML or JSON. (JSON turned out to be a lot faster - thanks Pimgd!)

JSON conversion for:
X Body
X Inventory
X Map
X NPCs
X Finishing touches