Monday 9 July 2018

Version 0.2.9 Focus

Hello again! :3

For the next version, I want to focus on finishing the NPC-on-NPC sex action conversions, which will (finally) allow me to create some proper group sex scenes. This will involve converting the final five large sex action groups (hotdogging, paizuri, thigh-sex, and penis/vaginal urethral actions), as well as then going through all the smaller miscellaneous classes and converting those as well. Once that's all done, I'll need to make some minor changes to the sex AI, as they're going to need to be able to choose which person they want to interact with each turn.

After all of that conversion work is done, I'll add a sex scene for post-combat losses, where NPCs will choose to have sex with both you and your companion. I'll use this sex scene as a test to make sure it's all working correctly, and once I'm happy that it's in a workable state, I'll be able to add imp gangbangs, a Lilaya+Rose threesome, and a Kruger+Kalahari threesome. (All of those will be for the version after 0.2.9.)

I'd also like to get started on adding some of the content I've promised to add. Making a way to get NPCs to move in with you without enslaving them is top of this list, so I'll get started on adding that first. I'd also like to get some slavery content improvements done for 0.2.9, as well as adding content for Alexa and slaver alley, and then for the next version I'll move on to writing in some more Submission content. I want to get all of Submission finished before adding in the next part of the main quest, as it will lead into the next area (the Fields), and I don't want to move on to adding a new area without first finishing Submission. I'll also try and pick up the rate of art commissions over the next few versions. ^^

The next update will, as usual, be in the early hours of Thursday morning (12th July), and will be a Patreon/github progress update. I should have the NPC-on-NPC sex actions all converted for that update, as well as getting a lot of bugs fixed. I'll then move on to working on the rest of this version's targets for the full release the following week, which will be out in the early hours of the 19th.


Focus for 0.2.9:

Main focus: Finishing Sex Action Conversion
- Convert hotdogging, paizuri, thigh-sex, and urethral actions.
- Convert all miscellaneous and special scene actions.
- Once all the sex action conversion is done, add in modding framework for sex actions.
- Add in a group sex scene as a test for NPC-on-NPC actions. (Will probably be a scene where your companion is used with you in post-combat losses.)

Secondary focus: Add in promised content & fix bugs
- Fix bugs and merge PRs.
- Add a non-slavery way to get NPCs to move in with you.
- Expand slavery content. (Jobs, permissions, and management improvements.)
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).
- Add gloryholes to the nightclub, and a version where your partner is taking the leading role.

The next few versions:

The main things that I'm going to be focusing on over the next few versions after this will be:

Submission content:
- Add Axel's quest (will take place in the Rat Warren).
- Claire's quest (will include a way to have sex with her).
- Imp Fortresses (and finish imp encounters in Submission's tunnels).

Other:
- Improve sex action descriptions to factor in body parts. (Comparing penis size/girth to orifice capacity, using horns as handles during sex, adding size difference content, etc.)
- Main Quest content (with Lyssieth's palace).
- Add a way to buy Brax from Candi.
- Adding mod support for items and weapons.


P.S. If you have any questions that you'd really like me to answer, please join the LT Discord and @Innoxia me. ^^