Tuesday 24 July 2018

Version 0.2.10 Focus

Hello once again!

As you've probably noticed from the title of this post, I've decided to call the next release '0.2.10', instead of 0.3.0. I decided to do this as I want each 'major' iteration of version numbers to be an indication that a new area has been added, and I won't be able to get the Fields added for this next version.

What I'll be working on adding for this version is the content that I've promised to add from winning polls on Patreon, as well as the final content for Submission. My first goal is getting the non-slavery moving in content finished, as well as polishing and improving the random attacker scenes. I'll then move on to working on expanding the slavery content, adding Alexa & slavery alley content, and a few other things (listed below).

As mentioned in the hotfix post beneath this one, I'm not going to have enough time to get any meaningful content added for this Wednesday, so I'm going to move the github/Patreon progress update to Wednesday, 1st August. For that update, I should have most of the primary focus targets completed. I'll then move on to getting as many of the secondary targets done as I can, but some will undoubtedly carry over into the next version (which will be either 0.2.11 or 0.3.0).

So, to reiterate, the next update will be on the night of the 1st-2nd August, and will be a Patreon/github progress update. The full release will then be out the following week, on the night of the 8th-9th.


Focus for 0.2.10:

Main focus: Add in promised content
- Add a non-slavery way to get NPCs to move in with you.
- Expand slavery content. (Jobs, permissions, and management improvements.)
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).
- Add a nightclub variation where your partner is taking the leading role.
- Bug fixes and some other minor things.

Secondary focus:
This is extra content for once the main focus is finished. Not all of this will make it into 0.2.10.
- Add Axel's quest (will take place in the Rat Warren).
- Claire's quest (will include a way to have sex with her).
- Imp Fortresses (and finish imp encounters in Submission's tunnels).
- Add in modding framework for sex actions.

Things that need to be finished before 0.3.0:

- Finishing all the content in the secondary focus above.
- Improve sex action descriptions to factor in body parts. (Comparing penis size/girth to orifice capacity, using horns as handles during sex, adding size difference content, etc.)
- Main Quest content (with Lyssieth's palace).
- Add a way to buy Brax from Candi.
- Adding mod support for items and weapons.


P.S. If you have any questions that you'd really like me to answer, please join the LT Discord and @Innoxia me. ^^