Tuesday 17 July 2018

0.2.9 Progress

Hello again! ^^

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on what's likely to make it in for the release tomorrow. I expect to have 0.2.9 ready for the early hours of Thursday morning (as usual), at about 06:00 UTC.

Over the past few days I've been busy working on adding the first proper NPC-on-NPC sex scene, as well as adding glory holes for the nightclub, getting numerous bugs fixed, and adding a few other minor things. The NPC-on-NPC sex work revealed several underlying issues in the sex engine (mainly issues with lubrication, area reveals, requests, and orgasms), which took me a while to sort out. I finished working on those issues last night, so for the rest of this evening/night, I'm going to be working on adding the rest of the sex scene and making sure it's all working properly.

I've decided to use the 'Dominion alleyway attacker' encounter for this sex scene, and will also use them as the first NPC type to have 'non-slavery moving in' available. I'm hoping to have that done by the end of tonight, but there's a good chance it will run over into tomorrow. If everything goes smoothly, I'll be able to add in the Slaver Alley content and slavery improvements, but I can't promise that will be done in time. I'm also not going to have time to add the nightclub variation where you're getting led around by your partner, so that will have to be pushed back to v0.3. The sex action modding framework will also have to wait, as the NPC-on-NPC support needs to all be totally finished before I can get that done.

So, to summarise, what I hope to have in for 0.2.9 is:

Will be done:
- A group sex scene as a test for NPC-on-NPC actions. (Using the dominion alleyway attacker.)
- Bug fixes.
- A non-slavery way to get the Dominion alleyway attacker NPCs to move in with you. (Will be expanded to all NPCs once I've got this initial framework sorted.)
- Glory holes for the nightclub. (Both servicing and using.)

If I have time:
- Expanded slavery content. (Jobs, permissions, and management improvements.)
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).

So, once again, that should be out at about 06:00 UTC on Thursday morning. ^^


P.S. I meant to make this post yesterday, but got carried away working on LT and forgot... Sorry!