Tuesday 7 August 2018

Small Progress Update

Hello again!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on 0.2.10's progress. I've finished adding all the nightclub placeholder dialogue, and have also expanded and improved the content for getting the alleyway attackers to move in with you. Along with several bug fixes and other minor things, that's where I'm at at the time of this post.

Tomorrow I'm going to get some Alexa & slaver alley content added, and then on Wednesday I'll just focus on fixing more bugs and adding minor things, in an attempt to make the release as stable as possible.

While I'm also hoping to have the framework for Axel's quest added into the code, I won't have time to get it into a functional state for release, so the main things in Wednesday's release will be the nightclub, alleyway attacker moving in scenes, and a small amount of Alexa + slaver alley content.

The update will most likely be released at the usual time, that being about 06:00 UTC (in the early hours of Thursday, 9th).

I'll see you all again then!
Innoxia