Friday 14 December 2018

Another delay

I underestimated the amount of work that I had to do in order to finish this Lyssieth content, and as such, it still isn't ready. I will have to delay this release even further, and will simply release it "when it's done". I imagine that will take another couple of days, but as I am the worst person in the entire world at making release estimates, I won't give a fixed date.

I'm sure many of you won't care for excuses, but for those of you who want to know why this is being delayed a lot, it is basically just because I did not account for all of the different aspects that needed to be covered as part of Lyssieth's content. For an example of what I mean, earlier today I realised that I'd missed out Lyssieth's 'elder lilin' subspecies, the possibility of her or the player getting pregnant, and the necessary expansion and refactor of lilin/demon/imp offspring mechanics that goes along with that. She also needed special orgasm actions, repeat visit scenes, and then pregnancy reaction variations for those scenes. The lore-friendly demon TF also needs to be integrated into her content, which requires the removal of old demon TF items, support for transformative potion blocking, the demon TF scene itself, support for Lilaya reactions, Lilaya & Mhyralyss content related to this, another sex scene, and special demon TF variations and detection for the player.

I did not have enough time in which to get all this done, and I don't know how long it will take. I don't want to disappoint you all with yet more terribly-judged release dates, so I'll just say that there will be an update sometime soon.