Wednesday 17 June 2020

More Progress News

Hello again,

As mentioned in the edit to my previous post, I'm a little behind where I wanted to be right now concerning the Enforcer content, but I should be able to get everything into a state that's suitable for a preview release by the end of this week. I've got quite a lot of bugs and other minor issues addressed already, so even if the Enforcer content isn't as large in scope as some of the other content which I've added recently, this upcoming update will still be a significant step forwards towards getting the game into the sort of state I wanted it to be in for v0.4.

I'm going to get some last minor things finished off tomorrow morning, and then for the next few days I'll focus entirely on getting the Enforcer content finished.

I really do hate not having a fixed deadline to work towards, so even though it might result in disappointment, I'm going to say that the preview will be out this Friday, 19th. Even if it's just to say that I need an extra day or two, I'll be making another post then, so I'll see you again on Friday!