Saturday 6 June 2020

Progress News

Hello again, I just wanted to make this small post to keep you updated as to how things are progressing towards v0.3.8.5.

Over the past week, I've been focusing mainly on fixing bugs, refactoring some of the race code, and adding some other small things. I've mostly finished with all of that now, so on Monday I'll start adding the Enforcer content. I expect that to take me at least a few days to get into the game, and as soon as it's ready, I'll release v0.3.8.5 as a github/SubscribeStar preview update.

I'll edit this post to add another update on how things are progressing on the night of this next Wednesday (10th). I hope to have the Enforcer content mostly done by then, but I'll hold off on giving a specific date for when I expect v0.3.8.5 to be released.


Further Progress News (Night of Wednesday, 10th):

While I'm continuing to work on getting v0.3.8.5 ready for a preview release, I've been having some personal issues to sort out this week, which has somewhat slowed down progress on the Enforcer content. Hopefully I'll have everything sorted out by tomorrow, and then starting Friday I should really be able to get a lot of work done on it, as well as on the Rat Warrens placeholders.

I'll make a new, more detailed post on Monday to fully outline what's been done and what's still left to do. I don't expect v0.3.8.5 to take me too much longer, so I should have a release date to give you in that post.

Thank you once again for all of your feedback and patience!

Edit: I'll make the update post on Tuesday.