Thursday 1 July 2021

More Progress News

Hello again,

As many of you might have expected, it's looking like v0.4.1 is going to take me a little longer to get ready than I'd originally planned. It's been taking me a while to get new Elis content added and written, and so I'm still a way off from getting the update into the state that I want it to be in for release.

It will likely take me another week to get v0.4.1 ready, and even if things go badly it shouldn't take me much longer than that to get it done. For now I'll say that I'm expecting it to be out on Friday, 9th July, although there's always the slight possibility of it taking a little longer than that.

There's no hold up in progress this time from any engine work or things like that; it's just that adding new content sometimes takes a little while. There should be several new characters to interact with in this next version, so hopefully this wait will be worth it.

I'll make another post early next week to keep you updated on progress, so I'll see you again then!