Thursday 22 July 2021

Plan for v0.4.1.1

Hello once again,

Sorry about how long it's been since the last update post; I've been feeling quite exhausted and under the weather for the past few weeks, but thankfully I'm starting to feel a bit better now.

My plan for the next few updates are to do the following:
- v0.4.1.1: Released as a public mini-update to 0.4.1
- v0.4.1.5: Preview update adding Elis and main quest content
- v0.4.2: Public update adding more main quest content

What I'm planning to get added for this upcoming mini update of v0.4.1.1 is three things:
1. Finish content for the Farmer's Market in Elis
2. Add the next stage of the main quest (meeting Minotallys)
3. Fix bugs and get some PRs merged

I'm hoping to get the points above finished by this time next week, at which point I'll release v0.4.1.1. I'll also make another post on Monday to let you know how things are going.