Friday 10 September 2021

Progress News

Hello once again,

Over the past two days I've made progress on adding the side quest content for the new shopkeeper in Elis (who is linked to the content in the new area I've added), and I've just got a couple of small parts to finish off before all of the framework is finally complete.

I'm expecting that work (plus a bit of writing to remove the roughest of the placeholder content scenes) to take me another day or two, and so I should have the preview update out some time over the weekend. This will be the last progress news post before the preview update, so the next post I make here will be the preview update post (and then the public release should hopefully follow later in the week once all the writing is finished).

Apologies again for how long this has taken, and thank you so much for your patience and support. I'll see you again in a few days!