Friday 5 November 2021

Progress News and Plan

Hello again,

I wanted to make this post to let you all know what I've been working on since the release of v0.4.2, and what my plan is for the next update. So, since Sunday, I've been working on fixing bugs and getting some other small things addressed, and I've just now finished adding support for 'one-shot' weapons (i.e. throwables). I've pushed my current progress to github if you wanted to check it out (https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public/commit/86f5e2dcd7f5ce05381b334a39463f8a444d1bdf), although I'll hold off on packaging it for a release until I've got the Evelyx's Dairy content written.

Speaking of the next release, I'm planning on getting more bugs fixed tomorrow, and then over the weekend I'm going to be focusing on writing. As soon as I've got all of the placeholders for Evelyx's Dairy written, I'll release what I've got as another small public update. After that, I'll move on to adding new content for the preview update of v0.4.2.5, which will likely be focused on main story content and Elis's Shopping precinct.

I'm hoping to have this next small public update ready by the start of next week, but as with all of my release date expectations, there might be some delay. Thank you for playing LT, and I'll see you again in the next post (hopefully soon)!

Edit (Saturday 13th): Sorry that it's taking me a little longer to get ready than I expected, but the update should be out late tomorrow (Sunday 14th) night!

Edit 2 (Sunday 14th): It's 99.9% done, I just need to do some last minute testing to make sure that I haven't introduced any bugs with these final additions. It's getting to be quite early in the morning for me, though, and I'm absolutely shattered, so I'll get some sleep and release it tomorrow evening after doing the testing. Sorry about this final small delay!!!