Monday 22 November 2021

Progress News

Hello again,

This is just a small post to let you all know how things are progressing towards v0.4.2.5's release. Since the last post (and the release of v0.4.2.3), I've mainly been working on getting a large pull request merged (PR#1622 from AceXP) that should significantly improve performance and save file sizes in games where you have a large number of unmet offspring. I've also been fixing some bugs and getting some other minor things addressed.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to move on to adding the content for the other shops in Elis's shopping precinct. I'd also like to get a few more bugs and other minor issues sorted out, so while I initially was aiming for a release around the middle of this week, it's highly likely that v0.4.2.5 will now be out at the earliest on the evening of this Saturday, 27th (as a preview release over on SubscribeStar). If it's looking like there's going to be a delay, I'll try to let you know a day or two in advance.

My next post will likely be the release (or delay...) post of v0.4.2.5, so I'll see you again then.