Tuesday 8 February 2022

Plan for v0.4.4

Hello again,

This is just a short post to let you know that the next public update of 0.4.4 will likely be out on Friday 18th. The reason for this relatively long time before the release is because I'm planning on focusing on four content additions, and working on new content always takes a while (usually because writing the scenes always takes a lot longer than I expect).

The content additions are those which were outlined in my previous plan post, and are:
- Elis alleyway encounters (I wanted to get these added for v0.4.3.5 but didn't manage to do it in time).
- Main quest content past the town of Thmyscra.
- 'The Crossed Blades' tavern in the north of Elis.
- The bank in Elis, plus an associated bank in Dominion.

Out of these four content additions, I'm expecting the main quest content to take the longest to add, and it's because it will take me at least several days to get that added that I'm giving such a far-off release date of Friday 18th. I might possibly put out another preview update half-way between now and then, but it's more likely that I'll continue on through and make the next update the public one of v0.4.4.

Thank you all for your support and interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll make another progress post at the end of this week to let you know how things are going, so I'll see you again then!