Friday 18 February 2022

Small Delay...

Hello again,

I'm really sorry about this, but it's taking me longer to get the alleyway and tavern content finished than I expected, and so I'm not going to be able to get the release of v0.4.4 out tonight. Although I'm hoping that it will only take me another day or two to get it finished, I'll give myself a little more time than that to really make sure that I can get it all done in time, and so I'll say that the new release date for v0.4.4's release will be this Tuesday, 22nd.

Sorry that I didn't get this news out to you sooner; everything seemed to be going well up until earlier today, when I realised that I hadn't given myself enough time for writing the alleyway/tavern content. I then thought that I'd put together what I've currently got for the release, but as of the time of this post it's all still in a bit of a rough state and I'm worried that doing so would result in potentially game-breaking bugs getting into the game.

I'll do my very best to get this update out to you on time for Tuesday, and I'll see you again then. Sorry again!

Edit (Tuesday 22nd): Sorry again, but I still haven't managed to get it into a state that's ready for release. I'll do my best to get it out by Friday at the very latest...

Edit (Friday 25th): I'll release what I've got done tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay.