Wednesday 4 May 2022

Progress News

Hello again,

First of all, I'm so sorry again for the length of time between this post and my previous one. I've been continuing to have a bit of a rough time recently, and so progress was slow, leading to me not having much to say in a progress post and therefore putting off making one.

Anyway, I'm making this post now as I've finally got back into the swing of things. I've got all of the writing for the new tavern content finished, and I'm moving on to getting bugs fixed and other minor things added for v0.4.4's release. At the moment I'm hoping to have it released to you at some point over this weekend, but please be prepared for it to possibly take a little longer than that.

Thank you all again so much for your patience, and I'll see you in the next post, which will be the release post of v0.4.4!