Monday 31 October 2022

Progress News

Hello again,

I'm sorry about how long it's taking me to get the preview update out, and for the lack of communication. I've not been 100% over the past couple of weeks, so progress on this update has been a lot slower than I expected. I'll get the preview out as soon as I can, which should be by this next weekend at the latest.

Thank you all for your patience, and I'll see you again soon.

Edit (Friday 4th): I'm having a PSU issue with my computer, so the update will likely be out on Sunday, as I'm expecting the replacement part to arrive tomorrow (Saturday).

Edit (Sunday 6th): I'm still having computer random restart issues, so the release will be another day or two while I continue to try to get this fixed. Sorry! (P.S. All of my current progress in on github, so you can build the preview from there if you'd like!)