Saturday 1 October 2022

Progress News

Hello again!

Since the release of v0.4.6, I've been working on fixing bugs and adding some other minor content. I've still got quite a few bugs left to fix, but I should be done with those tomorrow, and then after that I'll (finally) move on to merging PRs (pull requests) from github. I'm hoping to be doing that on Monday, and to begin with I'll prioritise the PRs which are focused on bug fixes or other minor additions.

As there were a couple of annoying bugs in v0.4.6 (primarily the 'pills' slave permissions not working), I'm planning on releasing a hotfix after I've finished fixing all reported bugs and merging bug-fix PRs, which will likely be on Monday evening. After that, I'll be working on the third party content which I've been planning on adding for a little while now, and so that will be in the next preview update (which will probably be pushed back by a few days due to the hotfix release).

Thank you all once again for your support and continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you again in Monday's post!

Edit (Monday 3rd): I still have just a few things to finish off, so the hotfix will be out tomorrow (Tuesday) evening instead! Sorry!

Edit (Tuesday 4th): I just need one more day! Sorry again!