Sunday 28 May 2023

Slight Delay

Hello again,

I've got the big PR merged, but I'm still working on the main quest content, so I'm going to delay the preview release by a couple of days in order to get it finished. I could get something put together for a release tonight, but I thought that it would be better to get this main quest content finished off first. Sorry about leaving this delay post until the last minute; I kept on thinking that I'd be able to get it done in time...

Thank you for your patience, and I'll be back in a couple of days with the preview release!

P.S. I'm aware that the wiki has broken, but I'll only have time to fix it after this release is out.

Edit (Wednesday, 31st): I'm still working as fast as I can on getting this version ready. I'll have it released by the end of the weekend at the absolute latest! Sorry!!!