Sunday 14 May 2023

Progress News

Hello again!

This is just a very small post to let you know how things are going towards the next release of v0.4.8.5. So far, I've finished fixing all of the reported bugs, and have also merged more pull requests (PRs) from github. I'm planning on merging a big PR before this next release, so the only things that I've got left to do before the release is ready are:
- Merge the big PR
- Finish the main quest content I was working on

I'll also try to add one of the extra goals that I mentioned in the previous post, but that'll depend on how much time I have left over after competing the two points above. I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days this week, so timing will be a little tight, but I should still be able to get everything done by this time next week.

I'll make another progress news post on Friday to let you know how things are going. Thank you all once again so much for your support, and I'll see you again soon!