Tuesday 9 May 2023

Plan for v0.4.9

Hello again,

I'm feeling a lot less stressed now that I've got v0.4.8 released, and although I'm going to need to take a couple of days both this week and the next in which to get some things sorted out, I should be able to get back to working on LT at a decent pace once again. My plan for this next version is to focus on a few key things, with some extra goals on top to work on if I get time. These goals are as follows:

My key goals are:
- Finish fixing reported bugs
- Merge more PRs (Pull Requests) from github
- Finish the main quest content I was working on

And my extra goals are:
- Add yoga content to Pix's gym
- Add loans to the bank (along with related bounty hunter content)
- Add Shadow & Silence content

I'm going to focus on bug fixes to begin with, and then after that I'll spend a few days sorting out PRs. After that I'll get the main quest content finished. Depending on how long that's taken me, I'll either get a preview version (v0.4.8.5) released at that stage, or move on to getting one or more of the extra goals added. I don't want this preview version to take more than a couple of weeks, and as I'll be losing four or five days over that time to getting some personal matters sorted out, I likely won't have much time in which to get the extra goals added. As such, they'll probably roll over into the full public release of v0.4.9.

That's my plan as it stands at the moment, although things might change. I'll make a progress update post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.

Once again, thank you all so much for your support, and for sticking with me during the big delays of the past two releases. I hope to not let that happen again, and to get the preview version finished within two weeks. I'll see you again in the next progress post!