Monday 18 September 2023

Final Update Progress Post Before v0.4.9 Release

Hello once again,

I've got all of v0.4.9's main quest content finished, but I really want to try and get the extra content added for this next release, so although I said I'd get it released this weekend, I'm going to try to get everything finished over this next week and put it out next weekend instead. I know that I'm not very good at sticking to release dates, but I really will release this next version by the end of Sunday, 24th September at the absolute latest.

As for what this extra content involves, I'm not sure if it's going to be to everyone's liking, but it's something that I've got in my head and really want to add to the game. Without spoiling the main content behind it, I'm adding a new sex toy shop (so Finch will no longer be the person who sells all sex toy stuff), and the race I said I was adding in a previous post is a 'doll' race (for autonomous sex dolls). It'll work like slimes, in that a doll can appear like any other race and will be identified as such by their body material (rubber). They'll also have some unique properties like slimes do and will have some unique slave permissions and job settings.

Thank you all once again for your support and patience, and even if I don't get the extra content finished in time, the next release will 100% be out by this time next week. (Sorry for all of the delays!)