Monday 4 September 2023

More Progress News

Hello again,

As I mentioned in the previous post, I've been working on getting the redesigned main quest content sorted out this week. I've almost got all of the dialogue, characters, and associated framework finished, and I should have all of the writing and everything done within another couple of days. After that, I'm going to be adding the supporting content, which I've already got all planned out and ready to start adding into the game.

Without giving too many spoilers, I want to let you know what kind of content I'm adding. So this next stage of the main quest is going to involve a short mission with the SWORD Enforcers in Elis. The character you confront in that mission (who was the generic succubus before I removed her) is the one who'll be involved in the supporting content I'm adding. Regarding that content, it's going to involve a new race and a new location in Dominion, and will be partly to do with slave mechanics. The core content for this new location will be available from the start of a new game, but the supporting content I'm adding will be a side-quest to find out more about it.

Sorry if that information seems a little vague (I don't want to give specific details in case my plans change); I'll give more details in my next progress news post, which I'll make before the end of next week. I hope to be very far along with progress by then! Thank you all once again for your support and patience. I'll do my best to make this update a good one!

P.S. Sorry about the wiki still being down. I'll get it fixed as soon as I can, but it'll be a low priority until I can get this update finished.