Friday 5 April 2024

Working on the Next Update

Since the release on Monday, I've been working on fixing bugs for the next update, which will most likely be numbered as v0.4.9.8 (or something close to that). I've only seen one game-breaking bug reported so far, which occurs when cumming on someone's body in sex. I've got that bug fixed, and I'll get it pushed out as part of a small bug fixing update within the next few days.

I'm going to continue fixing bugs until that release, after which I'll start writing content (and probably continue fixing even more bugs) for the next preview release for the supporters over on SubscribeStar. I also have some artwork to share with supporters, so I'll make a post about that soon as well over on my SubscribeStar page.

I'll see you again as soon as I've got the bug fixing update ready! Thank you all once again for your support and feedback, and for playing Lilith's Throne!