Sunday 15 January 2017

Quick summary

I just wanted to put up a quick update on what I've been doing after announcing the game. I've collected all the bug reports and feature requests from the TFGamesSite forum post and reviews. I've already fixed a lot of the bugs that were reported, and the rest should be done for Tuesday's update.

The only exception is the high memory use bug. This one will take me a little while to track down and fix, but I'm making it my number one priority, as I believe that it's the cause of the random crashes that some of you have reported.

What to expect in Tuesday's update: bug fixes, minor gameplay changes, a non-oral sex scene with generic assailants, and pregnancy mechanics.

Thank you to everyone for the positive comments, feedback, and likes. Previously I was only making a post once a week, but with so much interest in this project, I'll keep you all updated more regularly than that from now on!

(Edited title as 'Quick update' sounded like there was a new update released. The next version will be released this Tuesday!)