Tuesday 17 January 2017

Update on the way

I said on the TFGamesSite forums that the update would be out at about 23:00 GMT, but it may be a bit later than that. I'm still fixing some bugs related to the new sex scene's content!

Also, this update isn't going to contain all the stuff that it should. Writing the new sex scene for random assailants took a lot longer than anticipated, as I had to factor in all the variants for F/F, F/M, M/F and M/M. As a result, only the player defeat sex scene is going to be in today's update (along with bug fixes and other minor stuff). I'm going to release the second part of this update around the same time on Thursday, which will contain all the rest of the content that was supposed to be in this version.

Version 0.1.61 will be released before I go to sleep! (Even if it's still a bit broken...)

Updates:
23:50 GMT: I just need to finish the female assailant's orgasm description.
00:06 GMT: Now the last thing is just adding single-sentence generic descriptions for the different penetration types (and then quickly making sure nothing's completely broken).
00:41 GMT: Everything that's making it's way into this update is done, so I just need to package it as a .jar, test that it works, then upload it here.
01:01 GMT: So the .jar isn't working now, but I said I'd release it before I go to sleep, so I'll stay up for as long as it takes to get this working!