Wednesday 28 June 2017

Targets for 0.1.8

It's been a little while since I made one of these target posts (v0.1.79 took a while to finish due to the addition of the sex pace mechanic)!

In version 0.1.8, I'm hoping to get most of the next stage of the main quest finished, along with more content for Brax, the Harpy Nests, and (possibly) Lilaya, as well as adding new clothes and items.

The full version of 0.1.8 will be released on July 7th, but there will also be a preview version released on June 30th.


Goals for version 0.1.8:

Add main quest content. Finish the next stage of the main quest.

Add Harpy Nests content. Polish the Harpy Nests content up to the same standard as the rest of Dominion. This will involve writing scenes for the three matriarch nests, as well as adding Alexa's content.

Add Brax content. Make Brax a repeatable encounter, and add some extra (transformation-related) content after beating him.

Add new clothes and items.

Fix bugs and implement minor suggestions.

Extra: Add Lilaya content. I want to rewrite a little bit of Lilaya's content, as well as adding more scenes for her. This might not make it into this update, but I'll do my best!

Extra: Add enchanting content. This also might not make it into this version, but I'll try to expand and refine the enchanting system!

Ongoing goals:

Work on making the engine more writer friendly.

Work on making save games compatible between versions.


P.S. I'll make a post tomorrow about my plan to make a Patreon.